Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010
B's ear piercing experience wasn't as pleasant as she hoped for. Instead of having both ears done at the same time, there was only one person working there, so she had to have them done one at a time. It broke my heart to see her in pain, but trying to be so brave. I'm proud of my girl!


January 18, 2010
What started out as a family home evening to get B's ear pierced turned into play time at McDonalds. No ears were punctured, but maybe a few lungs from the squealing with joy!



January 17, 2010
Mother in law has created a monster. A beaded watch making monster! The girls even got hooked designing their own watches and bracelets. I just love creating! Oh, and did I mention that Lyndon got called as the ward Executive Secretary today? Fun stuff!



January 16, 2010
Today was the big day! B was baptized! It was a day full of joy and excitement. We were surrounded by family and dear friends. It was wonderful. We are so pleased with you, Brynae, for choosing to be baptized and for being such a sweet daughter. We love you!


January 15, 2010
The  troops arrived just after lunch time today for their weekend visit. We are blessed with such wonderful cousins for our children. They were so excited to see each other!


January 14, 2010
This is the mother of all crossword puzzles. Over 1300 words. Lyndon and I spent a couple of  hours working on it together and barely got it half done. It wasn't the puzzle that I will remember, but how much we laughed, and how fun it is to have a husband who is willing to join me in my hobbies. He's such an awesome guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment