Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feb 21 - 28, 2010

Feb 28, 2010
The final day of the 2010 Winter Olympics. I am thrilled to say I was alive when Canada broke the record for the most gold medals won in an Olympic games - 14!!! The highlight had to be Team Canada winning over Team USA in the men's hockey game. It went into overtime and Sydney Crosby scored the winning goal. It was heartwarming to see how Canadians all pulled together to show our national pride and unity. It was an amazing games!


Feb 27, 2010
Our new friends invited us over to show them how to make sushi! We aren't sushi chefs, but we had taken a class from one and we shared what we did know with Sarah and Ben. It was SO yummy and the company was fantastic. I can't wait to get together again!


Feb 26, 2010
This is JJ's "Vampire" face. She's going through a  vampire phase right now. No worries, though - she promises she won't eat family members. She'll stick to turtle blood. Phew!

Feb 25, 2010
I love our kids' school. The teachers are so involved with the kids AND they keep the parents involved. They offer so many fun opportunities for families to be TOGETHER and have fun. This is one good example. It was "Family Fun Night" and the kids (and us) we able to participate in a variety of fun games, enter draws, and enjoy some treats. I love days like this!


Feb 24, 2010
JJ has no hips. I mean NONE. Add to that, the fact that she outgrows her pants as quickly as we get her into them. It's a perfect recipe for plumber's crack.

Feb. 23, 2010
I laughed out loud when JJ asked me to pull her short hair into a pony tail. Then she grabs my glasses, slips them on, and says "I'm the girl from Meatballs!!". I knew she meant "Sam Sparks". Hilarious little munchkin.


Feb. 22, 2010
Blaine has found himself a gorgeous, smart, sweet woman to be his companion. I haven't met her, but just from our brief correspondence over email she seems as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. This is the photo they have chosen to include on their invites, and they asked me to edit and process it a bit. I can't wait to meet Zhang Na and to be there to support them as they take their marriage vows in July!


Feb. 21, 2010
B has been getting into the reading groove lately! Every night she spends half an hour cuddled up with her bear, delving into a good book. She is learning by leaps and bounds at the same time. I'm so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment